Exploding Tyre Valve Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploding Tyre Valve Caps

Has anybody invented Exploding Tyre Valve Caps , as the local kids think it's a good game to steal mine , I dont want to harm them too much , just blow the arm off at the elbow or take a few fingers out .

If Koi's got a few spare Flux converters there a mod you can do that should work. All you need to do is add an extra dilithium crystal to the SFD at the top of the FC and adjust the setting to 6.7 before fitting to the tyres. It should transport the little into the Delta quadrant and if they are lucky they'll make it home in about 25 LY.
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      If Koi's got a few spare Flux converters there a mod you can do that should work. All you need to do is add an extra dilithium crystal to the SFD at the top of the FC and adjust the setting to 6.7 before fitting to the tyres. It should transport the little into the Delta quadrant and if they are lucky they'll make it home in about 25 LY.
      Get the caps with the little screw in them.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

my surf came with rather attractive chrome hexagonal dust caps, they lasted about a week before the were all nicked, even though they were tightened with a socket.
        [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

I took my chrome ones off and gave them to my kids ( 11,10+6) before their mates nicked them first!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Pete
          PS I'll find out how much they want to return yours!!
          Last edited by Pete; 15 October 2003, 12:36.

Comment

There are some quite sexy hexagonal Chrome ones on Ebay at the moment with the Toyota logo on the top if you want to replace yours. Almost bought some but then figured they'd just immediately get nicked! I'll stick with my genuine imported Japanese plastic flavour ones - they don't seem to have the same alure to the thieving little bar stewards!

Rob
            Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            "You Sir are drunk!"
            "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."

Comment

Cheers Rob , I will have a look .

Comment

Superglue them on, that'll fox the buggers!

err................
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Here they are in all their Chromed glory!
                  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=36677
                  Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                  "You Sir are drunk!"
                  "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."

Comment

Working...
                  X