heavy dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavy dream

woke up with a start this morning - had a mental dream about the surf sinking with me inside.........leapt out of bed to check outside.........relief
    and no i hadn't been bladdered the night before, may have been the late night cheese sarnie though (makes u dream they say !!!)
    [SIZE=5]ANDY[/SIZE]

[U]HOLMESDALE EAGLES[/U]

Sometimes I worry about people on this forum might be a little obsessed with their cars...........

Just stay up all night posting on here, then you won't sleep or have dodgy dreams.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

wierd... i had a dream that i was driving my lorry and an alarm was going off and i only realised too late it was the roll over alarm!... but it was quite cool cos i was carrying beer that day!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

The other week I dreamt i crashed a train into someones house, destroying it and the train......

Comment

Originally posted by thechaddyboy
          woke up with a start this morning - had a mental dream about the surf sinking with me inside.........leapt out of bed to check outside.........relief
          and no i hadn't been bladdered the night before, may have been the late night cheese sarnie though (makes u dream they say !!!)
          Yep , cheese is the big dream maker . I was told that years a go . Eat pizza and go to sleep , dream all night (mainly of more pizza). Its the cheese !!
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            wierd... i had a dream that i was driving my lorry and an alarm was going off and i only realised too late it was the roll over alarm!... but it was quite cool cos i was carrying beer that day!
            Ok, hold on, you realy need an alarm to tell you you've rolled over!!!!!
            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo

where I went to high school in the states there must have been 10 toyota pickups with upside down bumper stickers that said, "If you can read this turn me over".

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                Yep , cheese is the big dream maker . I was told that years a go . Eat pizza and go to sleep , dream all night (mainly of more pizza). Its the cheese !!
                Applewood smoked chedder - lovely cheese from sainsbury's yum yum
                [SIZE=5]ANDY[/SIZE]

[U]HOLMESDALE EAGLES[/U]

Comment

Originally posted by thechaddyboy
                  Applewood smoked chedder - lovely cheese from sainsbury's yum yum
                  Asda / Tesco cheap and cheerful Chedder . Sorted .
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo
                    it was a dream!... doesn't reall have one!... hopefully!... it's been pretty windy today and no bells yet!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                    X