Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Did I see your", "Spotted.." etc :)

Guys, Gals & Gurus of Forum,

I posted the following at the end of the 3rd 'Did I see your Surf' thread, but wanted to post it in it's own right so it didn't get lost. Well, that & I wanted to see a little blue star by me

"Just wondering.....

Would it be worthwhile/feasible to open up a new forum along the lines of "Spotted.." in addition to the Technical/General ones?

I know "Spotted" was always popular on the IMOC forum and it'd be easier to see if anyone thinks they've spotted you (especially if you can't get on line for a couple of days)

IMOC also has a popular "Vs" area too - for those times when you manage to suitably embarrass drivers of other motors off from the lights

Any thoughts.."

NorthWestDirt
    [aka Paul]

Have given this some thought, I personally think the forum has enough sections in it at the moment. Any more would make it to large in my opinion and and the 'did i see your surf today' thread had got lost I agree but usually it gets posted on regularly and is always on the front page of general.
    Any comments (constructive, before you start ) on this let us know what you think.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Any comments (constructive, before you start ) on this let us know what you think.
      I've got a comment, but it dosn't fit the bit in brackets, so I'll just have to PM it to Matt instead.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        I've got a comment, but it dosn't fit the bit in brackets, so I'll just have to PM it to Matt instead.

hmmmm just as i thought
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Working...
        X