Wooohoooo!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooohoooo!!!!!

Woooohoooooooo!!!!! I picked up my Surf 2.4td this afternoon, my first ever. She's a beauty and what an experience to drive. And the best bit was that my car insurance didn't go up a penny from my previous car (I used to have a 2.0l Ford Probe)

I'm really pleased I have found this web-site, it's great and full of really good tips and advice, which I will of course, pass on to 'the bloke' when he has to do work on my black beauty!!

I'll post a couple of pictures once my subscription has gone through.

By the way, the garage where I bought her from sell tyres for £50 + vat and do services for around £120, seems reasonable to me, what do you think? not sure of the exact size of the tyres, think they are just a standard size for the surf.

congratulations on the new motor its a great buzz when you pick up a new car. depends on what tyres they are
    TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Comment

Congratulations, you will never look back.

Piccys please !

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastiff Mum
        Woooohoooooooo!!!!! I picked up my Surf 2.4td this afternoon, my first ever. She's a beauty and what an experience to drive. And the best bit was that my car insurance didn't go up a penny from my previous car (I used to have a 2.0l Ford Probe)

I'm really pleased I have found this web-site, it's great and full of really good tips and advice, which I will of course, pass on to 'the bloke' when he has to do work on my black beauty!!

I'll post a couple of pictures once my subscription has gone through.

By the way, the garage where I bought her from sell tyres for £50 + vat and do services for around £120, seems reasonable to me, what do you think? not sure of the exact size of the tyres, think they are just a standard size for the surf.
        It cost me over £200 for a service,£120 sounds very reasonable.