No announcement yet.

Claim to fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Chris Eubank driving some American convertible car in Brighton sometime in the mid nineties...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      I fitted a kitchen door for Lorna Morgan.
      Erm... Is that the same Lorna Morgan that only i would know!!

bit embarrassing!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I saw Nicola T at the races last year... i recognised her, but wasn't sure if i knew her or not!

saw the queen there too (we see each other a lot!)... recognised her straight away!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
          Erm... Is that the same Lorna Morgan that only i would know!!

bit embarrassing!
          Yup,
          Didn't know who she was or what she, er, did back then though. She's very short, but I guess she needs a low centre of gravity!

Comment

i treat the dancers from strictly come dancing
            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I supplied the electrics for Jools Hollands garage.
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I just googled Lorna Morgan at work.

Comment

I also met Matthew Kelly once. He seemed very nice but my dad told me to stop talking to him (true story).

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                    I was working in the QVC building yesterday, does that count?
                    I am back there tomorrow
                    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I told Bobby Davro to fcuk off.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

And i took Max Bygraves home after he guested on the national lottery.

I didnt tell him to do anything.
                        Last edited by gwh200; 8 May 2013, 18:08.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I went to school with Will young, and Elize Du Toit (Izzy from Hollyoaks lol) and the Sultan on Brunai's nephew (who owes me a fiver!)

I live next door to Jeff Banks (who is apparently famous lol)
                          Arthur Cohan Doyle wrote "Hound of the Baskervilles" when he lived at my house (obviously a bit before my time!)

My Dad's Renault 25 was used in the UK TV add for said vehicle back in the 80s

My Dad's Ex wife was the sky news reader Carol Barnes' sister.

I had email correspondence with Steve Jobs, Jonathan Ives (Apple industrial design team) when doing an A level design project. They gave me some pointers, said my thinking is in line with their current thinking and wished me luck. I got a C

I've been driven around Thruxton for a few hot (and very sideways) laps by Tiff Needel in an M3 (not mine lol)

Had lunch with Nigel Mansell (I was too young to remember it lol)

There is a picture someone as a baby being held by "Wurzel Gummage" I don't remember this. the mind blocks traumatic experiences.

Wierdly I have been on the German news, singing infront of the Dusseldorf parliament buildings with school...

My great great grandfather was the 2nd engineer of the Titanic. He missed the maiden voyage due to illness!

That's all I can think of for now!
                          More Lift.
                          More Tyres.
                          More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                            I went to school with Will young, and Elize Du Toit (Izzy from Hollyoaks lol) and the Sultan on Brunai's nephew (who owes me a fiver!)

I live next door to Jeff Banks (who is apparently famous lol)
                            Arthur Cohan Doyle wrote "Hound of the Baskervilles" when he lived at my house (obviously a bit before my time!)

My Dad's Renault 25 was used in the UK TV add for said vehicle back in the 80s

My Dad's Ex wife was the sky news reader Carol Barnes' sister.

I had email correspondence with Steve Jobs, Jonathan Ives (Apple industrial design team) when doing an A level design project. They gave me some pointers, said my thinking is in line with their current thinking and wished me luck. I got a C

I've been driven around Thruxton for a few hot (and very sideways) laps by Tiff Needel in an M3 (not mine lol)

Had lunch with Nigel Mansell (I was too young to remember it lol)

There is a picture someone as a baby being held by "Wurzel Gummage" I don't remember this. the mind blocks traumatic experiences.

Wierdly I have been on the German news, singing infront of the Dusseldorf parliament buildings with school...

My great great grandfather was the 2nd engineer of the Titanic. He missed the maiden voyage due to illness!

That's all I can think of for now!
                            I think it's probably enough. You win!

Comment

I used to work with a girl who is the cousin of the Glasgow Airport baggage handler who punched the burning terrorist to the floor after the failed attack...

And my friends and I met the one who isn't Suggs out of Salvage Squad in an American-style diner on the A1!
                              Andy

Comment

Oh, and I worked at IWM Duxford when Busted filmed the video for Air Hostess there! I forklifted the baggage carts off a low-loader!
                                Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X