Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is shish and lauren?

we're here!

just been a bit busy on other things at the moment, which is why you've not seen us... sorry!

truck is ok, though i am replacing a rear ARB mount this weekend, completly sheared off the axle, £7 from Mr T so i'm not going to grumble!

shish
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][SIZE=2]1993 SSR-X 2.4TD[/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

Originally posted by Shish
    we're here!

just been a bit busy on other things at the moment, which is why you've not seen us... sorry!

truck is ok, though i am replacing a rear ARB mount this weekend, completly sheared off the axle, £7 from Mr T so i'm not going to grumble!

shish
    Good to know you are still around.
    i would get the rubber bushes too. its much easier to do wth new ones. i did both sides when i was under mine.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Nice to read your still about Mark, there is a Surf convoy through blackpool lights next weekend (sat the 23rd) and so far seems quite a few will be there but theres always room for more. (Would that entail dragging Lauren kicking and screaming away from the track), it should be a good evening run.
      Would be good to see you both again.

Fish
      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        Good to know you are still around.
        i would get the rubber bushes too. its much easier to do wth new ones. i did both sides when i was under mine.
        go for poly bushes then you don't have to replace them every other week cos they're perished.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X