Motor sport is dangerous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor sport is dangerous!

To right, I case any of you missed my 'Face plant 'on sunday, lets get it all out in the open.

Running back to the car park I didn't see the bit of wire roping off a little section of the course, took both feet out play and left me eating dirt!

resulted in.....

Big graze on left knee, grazes on right elbow and shoulder, arm hurts to lift more shoulder height, right wrist is heavily strapped and hurts like hell, cuts on right forehead, top lip and chin, cuts to match edge of specs where they got pushed into cheek. bent specs and scratched lens that still don't feel right after straightening them out again.

To top it all I started to get a huge shiner half way though this morning and now look like a England supporter in Turkey!

Leading to much jollity at work about battered husband jokes! and the boss asking "who did I upset?"

added to aching arms anyway from no power steering and the fat tyres I'm just about knackered out.

Still worth it.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

I have decided I made a good decision by staying at home. Hope you and Col get better soon.

Rich.
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Pic! We want pics!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
        Pic! We want pics!
        Truth is he dented Shelleys runner, thats her pay back but good cover story anyway
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

He wont be ridin' those pieces of wood for a while!
          If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            Truth is he dented Shelleys runner, thats her pay back but good cover story anyway
            Bwahahaha! busted!

I didn't do it!!!!!! it was her brother!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Phone Accidents R'US and get a claim in.

Comment

Quote "cuts on right forehead,"

Just how many foreheads do you have???!!!

Just kidding mate, sounds like a nasty fall

Comment

Working...
                X