Insurance worries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance worries

Has anyone used Osbourne & Sons for insurance, I have been with them for a few months now and have just realised that they just keep sending cover notes and not a certificate of insurance. Sounds like some sort of scam to me. The Surf is my second car so the NCB is used on the first, Osbourne's said that as I have full NCB they will give me a couple of years discount on the Surf, now all I receive is cover notes saying that I am not covered for theft unless I get a CAT 2 Immobilizer fitted, of which they have the certificate of fitment. Anyway I will stop going on with myself, get my ass in gear and call them tomorrow. Sorry for ranting.

Anyone got a spare repair manual.
    Last edited by sim; 6 October 2004, 23:39.

R U paying in instalments? A lot of insurance companies will not send the cert until full payment is recieved. I paid cash for my years insurance in July and have only just got my certificate.

Have they made a Cat 2 alarm a condition of the insurance? They might be waiting for proof.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Have they made a Cat 2 alarm a condition of the insurance? They might be waiting for proof.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was part of the conditions, but they have the certificate of installation.

Comment

Working...
      X