yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone elses "cloaking" device kicked in yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone elses "cloaking" device kicked in yet?

Ok I read it somewhere before on here and laughed thinking how silly it was that peeps were saying that their Surfs had cloaking devices. But now being hit by x2 cars in 3 weeks I'm starting to wonder where the button is to turn it off.

I also need some help sourcing a bumper as crash number 2 wants to pay in cash, mines a "J" reg SSR with chrome bumpers.

1st crash merc, pulled out of a side road on me. Quote " I didnt see you coming" she said.

2nd crash Seat Panda style horrid thing " Sorry I just passed my test and was'nt concentrating" she said.

Hmm women lol.

You'll be glad to know both of their cars were in a very bad way when they had finished. The surf was'nt to bad but sqaushed scraped bumpers will be replaced.

Originally posted by Donk_UK
    Ok I read it somewhere before on here and laughed thinking how silly it was that peeps were saying that their Surfs had cloaking devices. But now being hit by x2 cars in 3 weeks I'm starting to wonder where the button is to turn it off.

I also need some help sourcing a bumper as crash number 2 wants to pay in cash, mines a "J" reg SSR with chrome bumpers.

1st crash merc, pulled out of a side road on me. Quote " I didnt see you coming" she said.

2nd crash Seat Panda style horrid thing " Sorry I just passed my test and was'nt concentrating" she said.

Hmm women lol.

You'll be glad to know both of their cars were in a very bad way when they had finished. The surf was'nt to bad but sqaushed scraped bumpers will be replaced.
    You can get the bumpers from www.milneroffroad.co.uk or www.toyotahilux.com

And yes the cloaking device is very effective. I haven't worked out how to turn it off yet either.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
      And yes the cloaking device is very effective. I haven't worked out how to turn it off yet either.

Cheers
      Shame it doesn't work on Gatso's though!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

LOL if ONLY

Comment

Hi Donk
          Well if you can wait ?I will have at my disposal a nice chrome one no dents and valance with a very very small 2p shaped dent!
          As am waiting for my new ARB winch bumper from frog island 4x4.
          Should be here any day.I hope
          AnDy

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK

Hmm women lol.

Smarta*** in silly lil turquoise sports car tried muscling in on A132 coming out of Wickford this am where two lanes become one, instead of waiting like everyone else.
            He finally chickened out and even had the affront to gesture. Soon behaved himself when the cloaking device applied the rear brake visualizers and the back end filled his windscreen. He kept well back then.
            Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

The Police obviously have a device that alows them to see through the cloaking device.

Panda driver,"What where you doing driving across that grassed area?"

Me, "I had some bagsof manure to take into my garden and they were too heavy to carry 200 Yards."

Panda driver, "We cold nick you for that."

Me, "Bugger off and mind your own business. It's between me and Luton Borough Council and why don't you go and nick that toe-rag with the moto-x bike that tears up all the grassed areas?"

Panda driver, "What moto-x bike?"

Me, "Well, you were talking to the rider the other day, while he was sitting on his untaxed, un- MOTd, not ever registered for the road machine and by the way he is banned from driving for at least another three years. Is he a mate of yours?"

Red faced copper buggers off................

My daughter is a Police Officer and I despair that she has to work with these P*icks!!!!!! Thank goodness some of them have an IQ that exceeds double figures.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by b19aus
                Smarta*** in silly lil turquoise sports car tried muscling in on A132 coming out of Wickford this am where two lanes become one, instead of waiting like everyone else.
                He finally chickened out and even had the affront to gesture. Soon behaved himself when the cloaking device applied the rear brake visualizers and the back end filled his windscreen. He kept well back then.
                So what happens the very next day, yesterday, going round roundabout on A132/A127, lady driver pulls out as I go past resulting in my nearside rear bumper having an indentation. Her Yaris front end something of a mess. No one injured and she has agreed to right damage.
                Local garage says if I can source bumper, labour involved will be 3/4 hours about £140.00.
                Anyone have any ideas where I can get one from or anyone handy on the labour front.
                Independant witness came forward straight away who I think was an off duty copper so if it goes to ins co, no worries there.
                Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

Working...
                X