yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many members does it take to change a light bulb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SparX
    I think you will find it is not a glass sphere , but 'Bulb' shaped , also the 'element' is actually a filament, and the glass bulb also contains an Inert gas.
    You say it contains an inert gas, but i opened one and I can assure you it was empty

Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

LOST

INERT GAS FROM LIGHTBULB

Please return to Hormygollup

REWARD OFFERED
      http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

but if the gas had escaped - would that mean it wasn't inert? would that mean it had inertia - and do we have to duck cos of all these little blobs of not inert gas flying around?
        Dave

Comment

Was it a screw in lamp, or the bayonet type?
          Pete

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
            LOST

INERT GAS FROM LIGHTBULB

Please return to Hormygollup

REWARD OFFERED
            Not really a bright Sparx though are we its GOLLOP not GOLLUP that is a whole different word
            Please dont abuse it in huge print

Keith
            I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
              Was it a screw in lamp, or the bayonet type?
              Pete
              It was probably the SCREW type those are the ones that usually end up phuqed

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop

Keith
                SPOT on m8!!
                Pete

Comment

i changed a metal and glass with light emitting filament in an inert gas today, ahhh that takes me back to the time i blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah and oh how we laughed about it afterwards
                  so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

So what about these new LED lamp light bulbs??????

Comment

LOL That is so true

As a long time member of MX6.com I can say that is almost 100% accurate. It didn't quite cover all painfull people.I copied that and posted it on mx6.com and the first reply was someone saying he didn't like the way that the numbers were obviously picked at random. WTF get a life.

Why did the light bulb/globe/sphere/daffodil need changing anyway? I'd probably be checking the entire houses wiring, there could be something more serious causing a premature failure of said device.

Jim.
                      91 SSR ltd 2.4td Wine over grey. Currently on head #2.
                      89 Mazda MX6 2.2 lt turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop

Keith
                        Surely it is not a SCREW but an EDDISON SREW.

Paul
                        DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Is that a LARGE Edison screw or a small Edison screw?
                          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

it not "aint" ......

it should be "it is not"
                            ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                              Is that a LARGE Edison screw or a small Edison screw?
                              To Whom it may concern

Well it most definetly depends upon weather it is for the flux capacitor or not?.

Because if it is, it would be a midi one!

Yours Faithfully

Paul

(Is that a better format Robbie)
                              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Sumo would like to post a reply, but he can't........ the light bulb's bust!!, and he can't see in the dark!

Also, you thought PMT was fun, just wait for the menopause,
                                see below...

Q: How many women with MENOPAUSE does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One! ONLY ONE! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this damn house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out. And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 17 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS DAMNED HOUSE!

I'm sorry.... What was the question?

Mrs Sumo
                                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X