Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen a nice surf but a bit confused

Hi all

I have seen a nice KZN130 3.0 SRRX ltd in black for sale but it doesn't have a bull bar or chrome bumpers, it seems a bit odd.

The whole body is in black and all of the arches but then the front and rear bumpers are in plastic silver. I have not seen this on a KZN130, seems quite common on the KZ185 so was just checking whether something might be amiss?

What do you reckon?

The Surf is in good condition inside and out so i suppose if it was the right price i could get new chrome - is the main source of this roughtrax or any other ideas, I had a look and they didn't seem to have a complete rear bumper just the corners - any ideas? Are they quite straight forward to fit?

I just think it looks better in chrome! spose i could fit a bullbar then see what i think.

Hope someone can help

n0rm
    "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

the bumper is steel, just sprayed silver, not chrome... dunno about the mk2 but the mk3's are really solid, just have a plastic valance on the bottom... (handy for running over medium sized wildlife so it don't splatter blood!)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Sounds like a UK spec 4runner to me, but don't take my word for it I'm on my 2nd bottle of red!

Laters....
      Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X