Tw@t in a paj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tw@t in a paj

Friday morning 7:45 ish on the A7 approaching Sherrifhall Roundabout on the Edinburgh Bypass was cut up really badly ending in a small side slide, by a Tw@t in a LWB paj. After cutting me up sped up the lane I was in to the traffic lights, he then pulled away just before they went green and nearly went over the top of the car beside him to cut him up on the roundabout and get back into his original lane. He then proceeded to run a light just after it turned red causing the traffic about to enter the roundabout to slam on the anchors. Luckily it was a dry morning, or you could imagine the carnage. I don't really care if he smacks his filthy little paj, I worry more for the morning commuters in little buiscuit tins such as clios and micras , who he is going to obliterate with this senseless manouevering!

I shall be on the lookout for the fool, if he so much as breathes on my little surf......... well lets just say I have jump leads in the back and a big bull bar to tie him to!

In these days of anti-4x4'ism, pratts like that we don't need.
    Makes us all look like bully's.

As 4x4ers we should stick together, but I suppose there is always one,.....or two, like the one who cut me up when the road dropped from 2 lanes to one.
    That was a paj as well..............?

Derek

Comment

Question.

What does Pajero translate to in Spanish......???

Answer.

Wa***r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

red surf driver seen around the Dumfries area a few times needs to learn some manners to !
        one day ( if you are on here ) you will be pulled out thro the window and splattered big-time - drives like a complete d*c*h*a* with the " my cars bigger than your car attitude " to other road users - he will be the one to cause mayhem and walk away unscathed - if i weren’t so anti cops i would give them a call with his details.
        Rant Over
        3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Comment

Working...
        X