• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok then.

Comment

Originally posted by rich
      Yes, I am afraid you are!
      Bwahaha, give to him straight!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...493623001&rd=1

It seems to be for sale again..... just like the majority of cars 'sold' in Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by *Turandot*
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...493623001&rd=1

It seems to be for sale again..... just like the majority of cars 'sold' in Ebay
          Hmmmmm....... did Tasadin actually pick it up? Initially saw both my surf and my wife's peugeot 106 on ebay and picked both of them up before the end of auction, neither listing was cancelled despite my requesting they do so, both were being sold by motor traders. Apparently left on there for advertising...........
          Don't know if either have been relisted but when I checked now my surf is still advertised on his website and I've owned it since Aug 13th!! look here, mine's the J Toyota Surf SSR-G,TD AUTO Blue 2,400cc 55,000 miles <edit> just looked again, it's actually on his site TWICE, different prices but the same Surf!
          Last edited by dazzo23; 9 October 2004, 21:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Tasadin
            Heres some pics of the engine bay, and apparently its just had new head, head gasket and belts and he has all the receipts and has offered to take me to the garage where the work was done, so I'm more comfortable now and thanks for all your helpo
            What extra toys does it have fitted? Just seems to be quite a few loose rabbit run wires that I don't recognise.
            I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Engine Size: 2 cc
              Bwahahahaha!!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I have noticed that a lot of traders use the same pics over and over but they are not meant to be reprasentative of the actaual trucks for sale. Didn't Bob explain this once?
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

surf

Hi YES l did and if you look on ebay now the same picture is being used to sell another or the same surf again at a lower price something fishy going on there.
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                    Hi YES l did and if you look on ebay now the same picture is being used to sell another or the same surf again at a lower price something fishy going on there.
                    Cheers Bob. Notice I didn't use your full ID but guessed you would come up with the goods.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...493565405&rd=1

Check this one out, ad contains these famous last words
                      It's diesel, of course (uses the same diesel per mile as my old MX5 used petrol per mile, so it's cheap to run), easy and cheap to insure (2.4 ltr unburstable engine), which does NOT, nor EVER HAS suffered from the mythical 'head' problem. which is a rumour, NOT reality with these vehicles!

Comment

Sounds to me that this is not the first time he's spat his dummy out when things don't go smoothly.

Comment

I think that the guy selling has been messed about by a total pleb and is p*ss*d off with the lame brain who probably would belive the world is flat if enough people told him.
                          Since owning my Surf i've got to know a few people who own 4x4's, 2 are Surfs and the others are a mixture. The feedback of opinion i get from these guys is that the Surf is a fragile self imploding pile of poo. If we are not careful this great motor is going to get a bad rep.I know this forum and all forums of this type give advise and opinions freely but we need to get real and not be swayed to buy something else because of a few peoples misfortunes. Which is what i think is/has happened.
                          As for me i kept an eye on this forum earlier on, read all the doom and gloom on the 2.4, but bought one anyway and love it.
                          I hope a little of what i am trying to say has got accross. I have been messed about recently by a muppet who took other opinions over his own common sense.....muncher

Comment

Totally agree wiv ya.

Comment

Working...
                            X