back surfing again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back surfing again

at last back surfing again after nearly five weeks without a surf as I bought a 2.4 from a dealer and eight days later the head went what a nightmare so eventually I got my money back with some advice from fellow surfers and now I have just registered my new toy a 98 ssrg ltd and I am chuffed but not as chuffed as my misses as she says I have had a face like a smacked arse fore a month and she is now glad to se a stupid grin welded to my face I would just like to say thanks to all you out there who replied to my thread when I was trying to get my money back it was a big help
    TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Piccys please .

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

pick

as soon as my membership is authorised its in the process as I don't think I can post a pick until then or can I as I have tried with no success it just says loading and nothing happens
      TAF

Comment

well done taff very smart looking surf (thanks again for the parts) have you tryed photo you emailed to me

Comment

pick

will give it another try now. no it wont have it just says uploading file but nothing happens
          Last edited by TAF; 30 September 2004, 21:09.
          TAF

Comment

Originally posted by TAF
            will give it another try now. no it wont have it just says uploading file but nothing happens
            Are you waiting long enough Taf? If it's a large file it does take some time. If the file is too large it takes ages to tell you it's too big.
            Well done on getting things sorted with the dealer!!
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

success at last a pick
              Attached Files
              TAF

Comment

Nice looking motor. I like the decal on the side too. Some will say get rid of it but I think that one works.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                X