• Show
Clear All

350 posts not pm's
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

350 posts!!

I,d like to say the cheques in the post but i can,t write one out coz me arm,s being twisted

ship

ps: i,ll have a word with the finance minister(wife) about my blue star and she can paypal for it, sorry guys should have done it many moons ago

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
        Does my lifetime subscription still stand(paid last year)or do I have to pay again?

every thing up to now reamins as is, so if you paid lifetime then its exactly as it says on the tin.
        If you paid yearly, then on your renewal date you either upgrade to lifetime or carry on yearly.
        Every thing for new subs from now is yearly.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
          In line with the forum subscription renewal coming up and also user suggestions, we have made a couple of changes to the user capabilities on the Forum.

Users will now only be able to use the Private Messaging once they have achieved over 350 posts or if they pay subscriptions.

There have been a number of people registering, sending a few PMs and then never appearing again. This will get over this problem. Users once they get to 350 posts will automatically be promoted to Senior Registered Users and will then be able to PM.
          So if you have any PM's saved in your inbox and less than 350 posts, save them somewhere else or you will lose them as of 11th Oct.

Also, with subscription renewal now upon us we will be removing the option to become a lifetime member. All currently subscribed members (annual subscription) will have the option to upgrade to lifetime when their subscription expires (subscribed up to end September 2004) however all new subscriptions will be on an annual basis from now on. This is in recognition of the fact that the costs of running this site are escalating everyday with the number of members and therefore the amount of traffic. The current subscriptions do not cover the costs of running this place even 50% and it is therefore still costing Koi and I a large amount of our own money.

See Subscription sticky thread for new rates and description of benefits of subscribing.

Cheers
          In force now
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X