Surf Calender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Koi and Lucky

Right, I have printed out various samples, if Koi or Lucky can meet me in Hemel tomorrow, I am there (hopefully between 9 and 4:30) at Steria in Three Cherry Trees Lane and will bring the samples for them to collect.

Perhaps one of them would like to contact me about this ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      Right, I have printed out various samples, if Koi or Lucky can meet me in Hemel tomorrow, I am there (hopefully between 9 and 4:30) at Steria in Three Cherry Trees Lane and will bring the samples for them to collect.

Perhaps one of them would like to contact me about this ?

Trev
      But hows it looking ??
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        But hows it looking ??
        On Photo paper a calendar using Knowsley11[1].JPG comes out very nicely

Trev

Comment

some of the pics the quality isnt brilliant i'll admit but we are trying to use good quality high res pics which include different events around the UK including EIRE SCOTLAND WALES & ENGLAND so no one is left out
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Have Pm'd our illustrious leaders to make sure they read this to keep up with us - hopefully one of them can collect the samples tomorrow, otherwise they will have to wait until Wednesday before I return there.

Trev

Comment

Trev, I'm going to mail you a zip file with the last template I uploaded. It prints out fine. Now lets see what it looks like if I just email the zip to you, you unzip, and print, and see if it looks ok?

cheers

Fieldsy

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
                Trev, I'm going to mail you a zip file with the last template I uploaded. It prints out fine. Now lets see what it looks like if I just email the zip to you, you unzip, and print, and see if it looks ok?

cheers

Fieldsy
                will do tonight m8

Trev

Comment

Just got myself a nice little calendar proggy called Fotoslate you can change typeface, orientation, image sizes etc.....

Also, loads of templates i.e 3 months per page,6 months per page.........pic in backround etc....,

I'll try a few and try and post, but too many options to list or view, and still playing with it

Comment

Printer

Sound like you guys need a hand !!!!, As a printer by trade i can lay my hands on a colour copier for sort runs say up to 50 copies any more it will be cheeper to run on the press and better quality i'll get some price's, the more you have the cheeper the unit price. Need to know what sort of size A3 folded to A4 or A4 to A5 Free ad for work could you supply the calender as pdf format ?
                    Get Them B 4 They Get U

Comment

I can probably get 'em converted to .pdf format, either from work or I'll get Adobe Acrobat 6.0, this will convert any word .doc or jpeg to .pdf

What presses do you work on m8, I'm on B1 size 6 colour press with coater, so you'll understand why it wouldn't be releavant to try and print on the presses I use.

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
                        I can probably get 'em converted to .pdf format, either from work or I'll get Adobe Acrobat 6.0, this will convert any word .doc or jpeg to .pdf

What presses do you work on m8, I'm on B1 size 6 colour press with coater, so you'll understand why it wouldn't be releavant to try and print on the presses I use.
                        metal plates r pricey, we us ploy plates which r fraction of the cost. But a colour copier is the best way to go if under 100 copies Hamda b452 B3 4 colour auto plate insertion, auto blanket cleaning, CIP3 ink duckts(spelling?) so set up is under 50 sheets per set of plates (i no it would be less plate on your press but the bigger the plates the more money they cost)
                        Last edited by MAD4IT; 30 September 2004, 20:59.
                        Get Them B 4 They Get U

Comment

yep, u got it right there m8, ours are fully automated, plates on, blanket washers, wash up, and cylinder wash, but its the plates and m/ready times that would kill the costing of the calendar

Comment

OK Guys many thanks for the offers, I am currently having some priced up by someone on here. So all being well should be getting some made up very soon. Once again thanks for the offers, I will keep the offers in mind just in case.
                            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

Working...
                            X