New Rack w/lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rack w/lights

Just thought i'd post some pics of my new roof rack and basket with 4 55w spots. The roof rack was courtesy of Hilux Bob. Painted the whole thing yesterday and it came out brilliant. Still have to wire up the lights, but you get the idea!
    Attached Files
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Originally posted by Delboy
    Just thought i'd post some pics of my new roof rack and basket with 4 55w spots. The roof rack was courtesy of Hilux Bob. Painted the whole thing yesterday and it came out brilliant. Still have to wire up the lights, but you get the idea!
    Looks good, nice job.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Looks good, nice job.
      looks bloody great

Comment

Looks like a DAF Space Cab, or one of them big Scania log lorries that rumble past my door too often. ;-)

John
        http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Cheers Guys! I'm very happy with it! Cant wait to get em hooked up!
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
          [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Working...
          X