Private plate for surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private plate for surf

Spotted this and if didnt have a personal plate on mine already would get this-
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...272803277&rd=1

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

very nice cant see it going for the £250 and its already £249 over what i can afford right now lol. But like u say Kev would look really good on someones motor. Would like to see what it goes for at the end, i would think in the £2000+ maybe a lot more.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I dont know Chris, plates are not too bad a price nowadays, mine was dear at £400 but its mine for any vehicle that I will ever own from now on, (unless someone wants to make me a silly offer on it, in the region of - a villa in southern spain). But in the unlikely event of that happening it will stay firmly fixed on da Surf.

Fish

Comment

Why put a link on here. I might have been bidding on that plate (I was considering it) now I wont bother 'cos its gonna go through the roof. The only person that has been helped is the vendor.

May the richest man win!
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

I dont think it will reach the £2000+ mark. If it does, then mine could be worth more.
          I know, I know......greedy b*st*rd.
          Last edited by TAZMAN; 26 September 2004, 23:31.

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            Why put a link on here. I might have been bidding on that plate (I was considering it) now I wont bother 'cos its gonna go through the roof. The only person that has been helped is the vendor.

May the richest man win!
            Yeah, I've been watching things for days that are cheap, then it gets posted on here and bingo! 10 bids and loads of money...

Good job I'm a responsable Moderator, been hovering over the thread delete button a few times for stuff I've wanted!

Ebay isn't the place it was for getting deals anymore, to many people know about it, so its not worth the fuss.

Better for selling though
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil

May the richest man win!
              Why put a link on here, becouse its surf related, same as if its a full length roof rack or a pair of clear lenses. If you dont bid thats your loss m8.
              I have followed links from here and lost and won items, thats the nature of an auction.

Fish

Comment

Working...
              X