4th time lucky please! LN130 woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th time lucky please! LN130 woes

1st time I let my Alcoholic mate rebuild the engine with all new internals and a upgrade head - He forgot to tighten the hoses nd it chucked its water and cooked in less than 2 miles...

2nd bought a "great engine, don't worry..." from hpoc regular, arrived after falling off its pallet, externals smashed to bits. Took it apart to salvage, cracked head, block, pistons, grrrrr...

3rd bought a rebuilt engine from some dude called David Brown from#Brown Auto Weld, all the chat, painted block for fun, new everything. I swapped it, started it up, and the head is leaking like a banana and the fuel pump is ####ing diesel from somewhere between the pump and the block, over-revving like a ####### and making noises like the big end is away, not answering calls about it, feeling my temper build about this one...

4th time!!!! #### it, I am doing it myself, like I should have done years ago. You try and be nice by folk.#

Sorry to here of ya woes Buddy n 10 outta 10 for ya persistence, I'm sure you'll get there eventually. Lots of useful info n people on here n "Face ache" also ..
    Good Luck

15+Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So only the 1 now ..
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Well that's 10 years bad luck all in one go, think I'd have set fire to it after the 1st one and defiantly after the 2nd,hope the 4th is the alast time you have to do it
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
      X