2 x surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 x surfs

Just a question , I have a 2nd gen manual 3ltr and I have just bought a 3rd gen 3litre auto , is it wrong or am I being greedy in thinking of keeping both , the 2nd gen for towing and general playing about and 3rd gen for longer trips and family stuff also do it up so it looks the part,
    What do you think

I'm liking that plan

Comment

Originally posted by Big dog View Post
      Just a question , I have a 2nd gen manual 3ltr and I have just bought a 3rd gen 3litre auto , is it wrong or am I being greedy in thinking of keeping both , the 2nd gen for towing and general playing about and 3rd gen for longer trips and family stuff also do it up so it looks the part,
      What do you think
      If ya can afford to keep both ya ain't being greedy, n like me ya can't really make ya mind up which is going n which isn't or needs a quick decision !!
      12 Months on n a family member made a pass at me Trucks, after 8 1/2 years Me n Swmbo have lots of fond memories of our Trips n Offroad ventures across the Border & all over the Country meeting up n making new friends. So the newer of my 2 Trucks will be moving on to a new owner next month .. the sentimentalist in me means the older Truck stays ....
      she's just crying out for another trip to Scotlandshire to see some familiar places & friendly faces, V soon ....

Good Luck making ya decision

15+ Years of Surfs .. n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! Soon to be 1 only ..
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

its not greedy its the right thing to do i think
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Nothing wrong with keeping them both – I've got a 2nd gen and a 3rd gen too
          https://galooph.com

Comment

they are like the horses, happier with company,
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Youre being a bit greedy but hey ho, who am I to talk. A couple of years back I bought a 2001 LC 90 with the intention of selling the Surf, I simply couldn't do it, after all the love and care Id lavished on it over the years I just couldn't let it go. Ive since flogged the 2001 LC 90 and got me a 2005 LC 120. Still have the Surf as well. Doesn't get used much nowadays but I keep it polished serviced and vacuumed and get a couple of thousand miles a year in. As retirement draws near I,ll probably rethink things but for now ? keep on being greedy.
              Сви можемо

Comment

Yes you are being greedy, give me the 3rd gen and I can sell my old clunker for £500
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                X