Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about ...

Afternoon All !

Not been around for a while cos life's been a bit interesting since we sold the Surf - new car and caravan, heart attack, quad bypass, new puppy, kids finished uni etc, etc

ANYWAY one of the kids is moving out next week (Job in Brum) and when a second one leaves (Hopefully sooner rather than later) the boss wants to get a second puppy. This means that our tow car (Ford Kuga) will be too small - the current puppy is 11 months old and weighed 91lb last month so she needs a bit of room and two will easily fit in the back of a Surf !

The question is obvious - who's importing Surfs these days ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

and the answer is, pretty much nobody, somehow it seems to have become more expensive and a lot of the surfs at the Jap auctions are petrol, 2.7 maybe OK but the bigger ones are gas guzzlers.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Afternoon All !

Not been around for a while cos life's been a bit interesting since we sold the Surf - new car and caravan, heart attack, quad bypass,(sorry to hear) new puppy, kids finished uni etc, etc

ANYWAY one of the kids is moving out next week (Job in Brum) and when a second one leaves (Hopefully sooner rather than later) the boss wants to get a second puppy. This means that our tow car (Ford Kuga) will be too small - the current puppy is 11 months old and weighed 91lb last month so she needs a bit of room and two will easily fit in the back of a Surf ! great to hear

The question is obvious - who's importing Surfs these days ?

i will ask my mate, hes got a contact that he's got 2 in
      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Thanks guys - I had a feeling that things had dried up

If I can find a reasonable 4th Gen I'll probably have to bite the bullet and get the 3.4 - we've got used to flying up hills with the caravan on the back ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
        X