Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ popeye

Ian Hope ya had a great day buddy ....

15+ Years of Surfs.... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
    Buncefield Burner

Hi Jess, thanks very much mate, it was ok on the plus side I got a terrific radio controlled Gelland 1/10th scale Toyota cruiser, taken out for a meal and some other nice things, on the down side we found out 3 days before that out lovely 8 year old Shiz-Tzu has got acute kidney failure, and is dying, hes not eaten for two days now and is close, breaking our hearts, all in the space of two weeks hes gone to near death from what we thought was a healthy little dog, he's still watching me like a hawk and can manage a small grown if I fuss him too much, it's certainly took the shine off my 70th
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Happy Birthday you old goat. Was it a Ruby for the meal or did you experiment this year. Shame about the mutt. I lost my 11 year old Lab just before Xmas , some kind of burst tumour. Told the missus I didn't think Id shed as many tears if it had been her.
      Сви можемо

Comment

It has really hit us hard mate, neither of us have shed so many tears before, makes it all the worst being so sudden,
        It was a pub meal Alex, my son bought us a ruby the night before so at least I had one, cant stand them as hot as I use to though, a Phall would probably kill me now all the best Alex

Comment

Well very very sad to say that Patch has gone, we had to get the vet to put him to sleep yesterday, never ever thought I'd feel this bad over a little dog, I'd give my legs to have him back, it'll get easier in time I know but right now nothings got any point for me,

Comment

You,ll get over it Ian, but I know what its like, its hard. It changes your life, the routines, the walks regardless of weather, the only one who ever seems glad to see you come in.
            Сви можемо

Comment

Thanks Alex, it certainly is hard mate, he used to sleep in my room at night, we have had separate rooms for a few years now due to me snoring and my wife's arthritis (I used to hurt her just turning over in the night so it was a mutual decision) not ideal but at least we both get a decent nights kip, Patch had the same routine every night, come up, have a good rub round, come over fro a fuss, get on the bed and as soon as I moved my feet he'd moan and jump off and onto his own wee bed, never knew a dog moan so much, last bl00dy thing he did do was moan,
              I dare say we'll get another dog some time but not right now, small rescue one (or two) would be nice but the small ones go very quickly,
              so mate cheers, Ian

Comment

Working...
              X