Pulling to left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling to left

Mechanic at garage had a go at sorting out the tracking/camber of the front wheels during this years service. The surf now pulls the left unless I steer a few degrees to the right.
    I have to get two new tyres due the rubbish front wheel alignment wearing out the inside edge of the front tyres.
    Is it worth getting the tyre fitters (different garage from yearly service) to have another go at the tracking when the new tyres are fitted?

I had a recent alignment problem after paying for both bottom ball joints and the rear springs to be replaced.
    The garage couldn't do anything with the alignment as they didn't have the kit (why the hell they would take the job on in the first place is utterly beyond me if they couldn't complete it) but anyway, as a result I searched out and found a four wheel alignment place that could sort it.
    It took the poor bloke 2 hrs to do the front, the rear on a 3rd gen is fixed, and cost £60.

I'd suggest you take it to somewhere similar.
    A quick Google turned up these guys near you:
    http://www.devonshire-motors.co.uk/a...eel-alignment/
    I'm not recommending them, I know nothing about them other than what their website says but it does paint a nice picture.

Certainly for me, it was well worth it.
    It turned an almost undriveable and definitely dangerous truck into a completely different animal. Smoother, quieter and a lot more confidence inspiring.

Comment

Working...
    X