Fancy a change 2.4 to 3L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy a change 2.4 to 3L

I have an old 90 manual 2.4, which im happy with.
    However i have the hots for a 3L
    I have never driven a 3L ,but assume it will have a bit more grunt.
    Anyway looking to simply test drive a 3L in the Devizes area before i make my mind up.
    Would really appreciate any offer of a test drive.
    Cheers,
    Colin.

No contest ..... most of us that have Surf's probably started with a 2.4 first so go for it .... n Enjoy

15+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

You're more than welcome to come up to Malmesbury one evening for a drive in mine bud.

Owen

Comment

Originally posted by pyemaster View Post
        You're more than welcome to come up to Malmesbury one evening for a drive in mine bud.

Owen
        Thanks Owen. your a gent.
        Colin.

Comment

No probs, I'm away with work until Thursday but could do that evening if it worked for you.

Owen

Comment

Have alot on this week and although i really appreciate your offer daytime would be better lol.
            Perhaps i should just bite the bullet and get one.
            Think i will keep the 2.4 as back up though.

Comment

No probs mate. To be fair with heavy barwork up front, 32" muddies and a roof rack, a drive in mine wouldn't have fairly represented the 3lt in terms of performance anyway - I get overtaken by cyclists on A roads.

I'd definitely go for the 3 though, you won't be disappointed. Driving sensibly I still get 24mpg, even with a little more weight and wind resistance.

Owen

Comment

Working...
              X