It got me in the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It got me in the end

Facebook that is, swore blind I'd have f##kall to do with it but as I need a part for a model truck I'm doing and the only guy on the planet that's making it is in Australia and only on face book I joined up, i'll try to avoid the temptation to take a photo of a jobbie I'm proud of or a meal I'm about to demolish or start saying OMG
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Never been a fan of twitface or witter myself, been known to put my foot in it many a time without telling anyone that i have

Comment

Know where ya coming from Ian.
      I needed some info to organize the wife's 60th Birthday bash quest list recently (only available on face ache) so enlisted the help of my daughter.
      So i'm still holding out

14+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Welcome to facebook
        Attached Files
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

i left facebook after using it religiously everyday for 5 years

its the devils spawn
          Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

Still avoiding
            Сви можемо

Comment

Where's the like button in here ?
              I'm on it , a great way to store pics and keep in touch with family and friends, not sure what all the fuss is about ?

Comment

Yes I can see where it is a really good idea especially for as you say keeping in touch with friends and relatives especially if they live abroad, it's just the negative aspect of that has put me off, the so called cyber bullying/grooming etc. the ease in which stupid idiots can post or type any old shite, stuff they would never say to your face, but saying that we have had people like that on here,
                still i'll use it when required and not for posting rubbish (I hope, got to get my kids to show me how to get in touch with this bloke in Aus for a start)
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

The surf group is pretty good to be fair, Tony N and quite a few others are on it regularly, it's pretty much the only thing I use FB for.

Comment

I've recently joined the "Toyota Hilux Surf owners Group " lots of good posts ,information and laughs on there.
                    I still use this site if I need to gather information for a job on my Surf, not being a machanic .
                    I would never run down this site as if found in invaluable at times with certain jobs

Comment

It is a lot quieter thou, I'm a member of another unrelated forum and that's dying a very slow death, hardly anyone bothers anymore
                      Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

It'll be a shame if it dies all together....

Comment

Working...
                        X