Calling all CB radio users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all CB radio users

I have recently bought a lexsurf with a CB radio installed, i've had it on a few times and i have'nt heard a soul, apprently channel 19 is the general chat channel (correct me if im wrong)

Can anyone tell me the best way to find someone using it? ie truckers on the m25 or maybe one of you are in the middlesex area and can meet me on it?

thanks
    Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Channel 19 is known as the Truckers Channel (nowadays most connect with a contact n move to another channel to chit chat) as with the old days so many wallies clogging up 19 Playing music etc ..

14+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

I always leave mine on channel 19, might get the odd person over it once every few months

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
        Channel 19 is known as the Truckers Channel (nowadays most connect with a contact n move to another channel to chit chat) as with the old days so many wallies clogging up 19 Playing music etc ..

14+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
        what sort of range do you get with them? i assume its weather and buildings dependant

Comment

Originally posted by Reece2.4 View Post
          I always leave mine on channel 19, might get the odd person over it once every few months
          wow so safe to say people dont use them anymore lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKzn130 View Post
            what sort of range do you get with them? i assume its weather and buildings dependant
            Mine also remains on 19 wherever I go unless a pre determined channel is used by all such as Offroading, lanning etc
            Also dependent on Equipment ya have eg; good CB, top of the range Twig.
            Average equipment might get ya 2 -5 miles weather or terrain dependent !!
            Never gonna be as good as the old AM !!

Buncefield Burner

Comment

its good to know I have one in case of a zombie apocalypse

Comment

Lol well coordinated defense against zombies by a bunch of surf owners with CB's

Comment

Working...
                X