Nick

That's a big fat no then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nkerridge View Post
      That's a big fat no then ?
      Do u mean the tunit box?
      Yes it's a V8, don't you know I'm loco?

Comment

That's the kiddie, I know we drive age old vehicles and would not make a hoots difference in performance or fuel mileage, but just asking a question? Other wise we would never know.

Nick

Comment

Has anybody got the power upgrade from roughtrax on their trucks

Nick
          i wondered the same
          the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

That's the kiddie, I know we drive age old vehicles and would not make a hoots difference in performance or fuel mileage, but just asking a question? Other wise we would never know.

Nick
            I haven't used one of these boxes but I did look into the whole power upgrade thing first of all due to the design of the engine only the 3rd Gen 3.0 are compatible with these boxes 2nd Gens are not,

Also don't buy cheap, some of the cheaper boxes jus increase rail pressure and cause unnecessary stress on the engine,

Bhp will go to approx 140 and torque to 280, in theory you could get better mpg but as a by product of not having use the gas as much but note if u drive like a nutter you'll still drink diesel, you'll jus be going a lot faster

Steinbauer are market leaders in boosting diesels they do anything from combine harvesters to ford transits, high quality product but cost around £400 mark, but worth it

Here's a link to the 1kz-te engine, they have a warehouse in UK you can call and ask all sorts there very friendly
            https://www.steinbauer.cc/gb/product...85kw__4nn/bDw/

Comment

Also a lot of the pickup owners on hpoc.co.uk use steinbauer in there 2.5 litres and have forum discount with steinbauer, if you can convince steinbauer the surf is ur secondary vehicle and u usually drive a pickup u may be able to tap into there discount

Join the forum thou lol

Comment

Alex
                I am now convinced my old girl will keep standard!! Never let me down in 14 years BEST trucks ever made and that's a fact

Comment

Alex
                  I am now convinced my old girl will keep standard!! Never let me down in 14 years BEST trucks ever made and that's a fact
                  Probably best mate lol unless you frequently tow a house and could do with a bit more gumpf

Comment

Working...
                  X