Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf ssrx (import) 3.0 d turbo

hi to all you surf dudes and lasses,

i have just, after, several months of debating purchased a beauty.
    hi lux surf 3.0 d t 1994 ---- import....

i would appreciate some help in the form of S.V.A and getting my surf road legal, got a few mates in the trade but the S.V.A is causing a problem ----- also 32 yrs old and the surf is a second vehicle (boxster 1st )-does not hold up for all my sports gear (jet ski and paragliding eqpt) had ins quote of £624 (is there any cheaper?) also coming to winter ....... the surfs are one the sexiest 4 x 4s on the road, just hoping some one can help also amazed to see how many like-minded folks are out there ----take it easy look forward to any help

1.SVA and getting the surf road legal
    2. insurance quote cheaper than 624 as a second vehicle?

thanks kev (optix)
    Last edited by optix; 11 October 2003, 22:01.

Originally posted by optix
    hi to all you surf dudes and lasses,

i have just, after, several months of debating purchased a beauty.
    hi lux surf 3.0 d t 1994 ---- import....

i would appreciate some help in the form of S.V.A and getting my surf road legal, got a few mates in the trade but the S.V.A is causing a problem ----- also 32 yrs old and the surf is a second vehicle (boxster 1st )-does not hold up for all my sports gear (jet ski and paragliding eqpt) had ins quote of £624 (is there any cheaper?) also coming to winter ....... the surfs are one the sexiest 4 x 4s on the road, just hoping some one can help also amazed to see how many like-minded folks are out there ----take it easy look forward to any help

1.SVA and getting the surf road legal
    2. insurance quote cheaper than 624 as a second vehicle?

thanks kev (optix)
    plenty of info you need here http://www.importedvehicles.co.uk/
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Working...
    X