Hello. (Newbie alert)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. (Newbie alert)

I am very pleased to have found this forum. I have never joined a forum before so I will go slowly. So many questions I have asked Google recently have led back to here so I thought I should join. I had owned a 1996 7 series Bmer for 10 years and it had become very impractical having a large Alaskan Malamute Dog. In the last year I have become involved with many things Tank related and as you can imagine where there are Tanks there is mud. My old Bmer just didn't look like it should be there at all. They don't look good sat in muddy puddles like 4x4's, and it sure isn't good for them.
    I decided I needed a more suitable vehicle for my new mud filled environment and happened to mention it to one of my customers whos brother in law just happened to have a Surf that he hadn't driven for 12 months. Luckily for me the tax had just expired and he needed to get it off the road. I was very happy and the old girl only cost me £200. It needed a windscreen and an MOT. The screen cost more than the Surf lol. It flew the MOT. As you can imagine I am more than pleased with my new toy. I now am finding myself with Surf related questions that needed answering and it seems you pretty much have it covered on here. So thank you for having a great site and I hope to get my blue star of friendliness as soon as possible. }:0). I just need tyres right now.

Welcome. Put some details of your surf in your profile 2.4 or 3.0L. for example. That way help comes quicker.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Thanks Bogus. Will do. Just sussing out how stuff works.

Comment

Working...
      X