Bonnet emblem - any info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnet emblem - any info?

My surf has this bonnet ornament, though I'm unable to find any others with the same. It's a 'twilight runner' limited edition I believe. Out of curiosity does anyone know much about it? why I have one where others don't, are there any available replacements should it break, and why they appear to be rare? I've only seen the standard Toyota symbol on other owners trucks.

28 views and no responses.. How about - Has anyone even seen one before?

Comment

nope, but I'm no expert. Seems like it was put on by a previous owner, who drove hiluxes befor.

Looks like a Toyota Hilux N100,110,130 series bonnet ornament to me.

Can only find 3 pics, could be rare...
      Last edited by ST185pinjo; 11 November 2015, 17:49.

Comment

There were some hood orniments on ebay ages ago but not like that, (I actually bought one but never had the required b@lls to fit it
        that one looks homemade to me, could be the one and only and rare as virgins in Portsmouth
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

yep seen them before, I assume its Perspex sort of material with the gold wings and name underneath it.
          Seen a couple of others on here quite some time ago and other bonnet emblems. Probably fitted by the owner back in Japan, they have a huge list of extras and stuff out there for Surf etc
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X