Remote central locking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote central locking

I was wondering if there was any way to easily fit remote central locking to my Surf. Is there some after market kit available (I've noticed that it was an option on some UK 4-Runner models), or would I be better off getting a cheapie alarm fitted that had this (already got the Thatcham approved immobiliser)?
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Ive got a COBRA alarm with central locking capbilitry, it works a treat.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
      I was wondering if there was any way to easily fit remote central locking to my Surf. Is there some after market kit available (I've noticed that it was an option on some UK 4-Runner models), or would I be better off getting a cheapie alarm fitted that had this (already got the Thatcham approved immobiliser)?
      I've got a Cobra remote central locking unit. It's one of their component models that you can add other options to like remote global window closing, immobiliser etc.

Cost me £80 a couple of years ago when I got the Surf. Works great and was easy to fit, wired into the locking switch in the drivers door armrest and run through the rubber flexible tube in the door edge back under the dash. Took about 1 1/2 hours to fit.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X