Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetic mosquito nets

Hi all,

I'm looking for magnetic mosquito nets to go over my 4runners windows. I believe I have seen them here, but can't remember tha name. There not specificly for the 4runners/surfs
    Can anyone help me?

Have a look here http://www.windowsox.co.uk I have just got a set for my Land Cruiser they are well made and you get 2 in a set

Comment

Not for 4runner/surf...
      They look great.

Any other ones?

Comment

ST185pinjo, had this response from them:

Sadly we don’t routinely stock Window Sox for some cars, which includes the Toyota Surf. That said we can get them. This would require an advance order. Delivery can take up to two weeks.

If you are interested please get back in touch and we will advise you of the order process. As this would be a special order we would need to ensure you are familiar with the product as we would wish to discourage a speculative purchases as we would not expect a return unless there product was defective in some way.

Finally, as we would need to have the product especially made we would also need to do a vehicle check to make sure we have the correct vehicle as there have been a number of models of Surf. As your car may be an import it also important to not Window SOX cannot be fitted onto doors with wind deflectors which are sometimes present on imports.

Hope that helps.

Owen

Comment

It may take to long to get here, and I don't like the price. Free P&P in the UK, but I live in The Netherlands.
          Also I have the wind deflectors on my car.

I think I have to come up with an other option.

Thanks for the info though Owen, much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X