An introduction, and a helping hand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An introduction, and a helping hand.

Hey guys, I've had my surf for just over a year now, and it's come a long way I think.
    It starts off as a bone stock unit, with a new cylinder head. Since then I've added 32" tires, factory Tacoma wheels, an assortment of gauges, a 3" stainless dump, 2.5" straight through exhaust, air to water intercooler, trans cooler, 9" hid spot lights, water -methanol injection, shift kit in the transmission, custom skid plate, a small lift, bilstein shocks, trail gear tube bumper, wireless winch, and a hole slew of maintainence part
    Unfortunately, one issue has always eluded me. Occasionally, while driving under low load conditions, the engine will rev up and down a few hundred rpms. Just enough to be annoying. In an attempt to fix the problem, I've replaced all the rubber fuel hoses, and factory fuel hose clamps, replaced the tps, and confirmed its set up properly, and cleaned all the connections for the electrical connections under the hood, and replaced the fuel filter regularily(using only quality diesel fuel and additives) I haven't been able to find anyone who has had the same issue as me, or any remedies.
    Anyone have places to start checking ft hat could help remedy my issue?
Working...
X