Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy From A Toyota Trucker!

Hi ladies and gents!

I'm new to Toyota Trucks, though not new to automobiles in general, having clocked up 37 Audi models since 1987. I currently own a 2005 Audi A8 4.2 V8 Quattro.

I did own some older Toyota models in the past:

1981 Toyota Carina Wagon. Solid workhorse that never let me down.

1984 Toyota Celica Liftback, 2.0 XT. Awesome car, with IRS, quite an improvement over the ST model.

1985 Toyota Celica Supra 2,8i. An evolved Celica, with lengthened nose to accommodate the lusty I6 motor, digital instrumentation, fender flares to accommodate wider alloy wheels with fat rubber. I loved that car, and wish I'd never sold her!

Moving swiftly on...

In November 2013, I found myself working at a Toyota dealership as a Diagnostic Technician, which saw me come into possession of a 2003 Toyota Hilux 4x4 Single Cabin. This formed the basis for my current project. I'll start a build thread later.

Yeah, I know it's not a Surf, but I regard the Hilux as an important model in it's own right, which was the forerunner of the Surfs and Fortuners of today.

See you guys on the other side!

Hows it going bud, now is this the part where I say its a pickup not a surf as in the forum title. Lol, I'm sure you will be welcome here,, trucks coming along nicely I see, keep up the good work,
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

welcome,
      i will look forward to some pics.
      the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Followed your build on HPOC, looks great.
        Brian

Comment

Howdy n Welcome

13+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Welcome Siena, good to see you over here!
            Now stop playing with t'internet and go get some wheels for your truck, can't wait to see it finished!!
            Alan
            www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X