fog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fog light

Ive just noticed that some how my fog light seems to be conected to reversing lights when i switch it on i have the beeping like its in reverse and i have one light pink and one white also same when in reverse i was wondering when they put the fog light in do they use one of the reversing lights so it just leaves you one reversing and one fog or has the bloke who sold it me !!!!ed up when fitting it also ive noticed insted of taking the old km gauge out he has just put the new one on top of it so in the dark the light is very faint what a t**t .

People on the forum have put on red bulb in one reversing light holder as a alternative to the hanging one, but you should cut the reversing light wire and wire it up to a switch.

Linda was done, its OK but we found people off to one side couldn't see the one reverising on the other side cos of the spare tyre, so didn't know we where reversing. So we put them back and are gonna fit them into thwe rear bumper instead.

You can buy bulbs that beep as well for reversing lights, but it should be white.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

please could somebody tell me where i can get a red bulb from i look at a few retailers but i seem to get odd looks from them when i ask . colin

Comment

should be able to get the bayonet ones from anywhere... try some boy racer shop they'll definately do thm... for a 3rd gen you need wedge type and they're not available so easy.... get some bulb paint or get linda to give you one! hehehe!!...
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          ....or get linda to give you one! hehehe!!...
          Hang on, I'll set the camera up..............

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Webcam???

On the bulb note I think Linda got hers from http://www.ur-motoring.co.uk/acatalog/12v_Lamps.html or http://www.aceparts.com/
            If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Working...
            X