mods and vehicle insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mods and vehicle insurance

Hi all im new to the site so hi from me.
    I wondered what you all think about the article in the news recently about the insurance company that refused to pay a vicars claim because he had put a god sticker on his car and they claimed it was a modification that he had not informed them about.
    thoughts please
    i personally am going to e mail my insurers until they get sick of me about a new air freshener etc interior light bulbs
    insurance companies gall me with get outs of not paying
    thanks for listening
    regards
    tommy

Although she isn't one of God's more visually appealing creations, her beauty comes from within, and the Word. The Word is Love.

Anyway, I personally advised Adrian Flux of our snorkel, and tyres (they are just basic ATs) and the whole lots on my old second gen, but stickers.....no. How do stickers become a modification? Look at her car for God's sake, the only reason they could be seem as being a modification would be if they were holding bits of it together. What a load of utter bilge....fine, just say we don't feel,we should underwrite any claim you make as you are a fish faced Steve Tyler impersonator and you drive a knackered old Zafira, oh and you love God.

Modified beyond the acceptance criteria, get a job you like!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X