@ Surfenvatchfinkelstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Surfenvatchfinkelstein

Cheers Mark for making the trip up here today, I lost for words mate! It was brilliant to see you and Shirley again after all this time, neither of you have changed a bit.

After a break to take the kids out (Stan really, Seren didn't seem too fussed) to a mini railway, I'm pleased to report that it's all done, all fixed, nothing snapped, nothing left over, no broken bones, tools or windows.

I did break a nail though, so I'll have to file them all down tonight otherwise I'll look silly at the office tomorrow.

Once again, you're a diamond mate!

PS - You don't have to BBQ the joint, if you don't want to

PPS - rescued the nozzle from the blow torch too.
    Last edited by MudSurfer; 21 December 2014, 18:48.
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
    Cheers Mark for making the trip up here today, I lost for words mate! It was brilliant to see you and Shirley again after all this time, neither of you have changed a bit.

After a break to take the kids out (Stan really, Seren didn't seem too fussed) to a mini railway, I'm pleased to report that it's all done, all fixed, nothing snapped, nothing left over, no broken bones, tools or windows.

I did break a nail though, so I'll have to file them all down tonight otherwise I'll look silly at the office tomorrow.

Once again, you're a diamond mate!

PS - You don't have to BBQ the joint, if you don't want to

PPS - rescued the nozzle from the blow torch too.
    Bwahahahahahaha.

It was brilliant to see you and Nina and the new additions Seren and Stan he really is a mini you. lol.
    You two have not changed either apart from borrowing my baldy haircut.( you obviously not Nina.) Wish we could of spent a bit longer and had a decent catch up. Theres always the next time a few drinks and a lot of laughs.
    I can now sleep at night knowing that I have fulfilled an age old favour and I'm so glad that its all done nothing left over, anytime you need a hand mate you know where I am.

looking forward to coming up again.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

You are both very welcome anytime, and if you fancy a longer stay, we have a spare room, and can get as much beer as needed.

Next time you are in daventry, pop in for a cuppa, although you'll need to bring your own faggoty tea bags
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        You are both very welcome anytime, and if you fancy a longer stay, we have a spare room, and can get as much beer as needed.

Next time you are in daventry, pop in for a cuppa, although you'll need to bring your own faggoty tea bags
        We might just do that Andy, wait till the summer months.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
        X