My mate Jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mate Jim

I know that some of you have met my American partner in crime, Jim, as he often comes off roading with me. When he got home from Norfolk on Sunday his wife was on the phone so he wrote her a note telling her that he had a pain in his chest, he was going to hospital and he would see her later! He then drove himself to casualty. I spoke to him this morning in the coronary care unit of Northampton hospital and he is doing fine following his heart attack

Apparently he had the pains in his chest while he was lugging water containers round for the jet washing - the word prat springs to mind. Still at least he is doing fine and should be out on Friday. Mind you the way he's being looked after I'm not sure he'll want to leave
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

good to hear he's on the way back to recovery.
    mind you thats one hell of a way to get out off carrying the water in the future hey

send him a regards when you see him.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Indeed,

best wishes and a speedy and full recovery...

andyL

Comment

Glad he's on the road to recovery. Problem with heart attacks is that they sometimes feel like heartburn or a pulled muscle - especially if you are lugging heavy loads about.

At least he took it seriously enough to go to the hospital, some people just take some antacids and hope it will go away.

Good luck to him for a speedy recovery.

Cheers

Comment

Glad to here he is OK, when is he filing for divorce?
          If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
            Glad he's on the road to recovery. Problem with heart attacks is that they sometimes feel like heartburn or a pulled muscle - especially if you are lugging heavy loads about.

At least he took it seriously enough to go to the hospital, some people just take some antacids and hope it will go away.

Good luck to him for a speedy recovery.

Cheers
            Thats so true, a good m8 of mine dropped dead sudenly, when I spoke to his son apparently he had chest pains and thought it was wind, he tried to burp it away all day, after advice he went to Basildon hospital who sent him away awaiting 'test results'.
            ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Roger send him my best and hope he is out soon and fighting fit for Avon Dassett
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

ROGER send him all the best from us all
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Not suprised he felt a bit dicky , every time I meet him he supplies half a raw cow for the BBQ !!

Seriously Roger , pass on me and Tam best wishes to him .

Rick
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Say hello and pass on my best as well please Roger .I told him not to eat that burger!!!!!!!
                    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

I've not met him yet Roger, but give him my best and hope he's up and about soon mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodie
                        Thats so true, a good m8 of mine dropped dead sudenly, when I spoke to his son apparently he had chest pains and thought it was wind, he tried to burp it away all day, after advice he went to Basildon hospital who sent him away awaiting 'test results'.
                        Only moved down this way at the start of summer, good to see that North Middlesex Hospital syndrome has followed us here as well.
                        Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

Yeah, glad to hear he's okay! Send him my regards and remind him it's Avon Dassett again on the 27th

Comment

Roger, please send him a kiss from me and our best wishes for a speedy recovery! He's a really nice guy and I'm glad to hear he's on the mend!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for all your best wishes. I'll certainly pass them on.
                              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
                              X