X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you go, Mmmmm!

The Toyota FT-1. The 'new Supra'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiQGOGFQ66s

Its a hell of a machine! It's stunning looking and has the punch to match its looks.

It'll be another top flight weapon, much like the Nissan GTR was when it arrived. And it being a "Japanese" car it'll soon drop down in price on the 2nd hand market.

You can pick a GTR up now for under £30k and happily keep up with the £100k+ super cars.

Comment

very nice but what the f@@k is the petrol filler cap all about, looks like they forgot it then thought oh shit lets just put it here?????????????
      To me it really spoils the lines of the car and when he closes the door towards the end it sounds kind of naff like its made from a toilet roll tube and sticky back plastic.
      Last edited by Koi; 14 October 2014, 15:48.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

The GTR replacement concept might be a contender.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Hello again Vincent. Don't know any other way of contacting you so I came.here.
          You've always been a great help to me and was wondering if you have a diesel injector pump for my 2.4 or know of anyone who has one.
          I hope you can help. My tel: 07446279908 or mail: paulbran48@googlemail.com
          Your help will be very much appreciated.

Comment

Hi Vince. You have always been very helpful to me in the past and hopeful that you can help me again.
            I'm needing a diesel injector pump for my 2.4 and hoping you have one spare or know of one. Fingers crossed you have one.
            Tel:07446279908
            Mail: paulbran48@googlemail.com
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X