Since I've been gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I've been gone

Since I've been away from here a shed loads happened in my life. To keep myself busy heres some of the things i've got up to

]

Comment

Comment

Gotta love that SJ

Comment

A fair bits went into the SJ so far. Cant wait to get it on coils though. Got a 410 Transfer box sitting here to get rocklobstered too. Front cage still to be done and loadsa rust still to remove. Heres one o my other babies

Comment

Oh man, you've bought all my toys...

I sold this in Feb

Oh, and those SJ transfer boxes are a doddle to rebuild...are you going to remove the little ball bearing that stops the shifter giving you Low 2 wheel drive?

...and my last SJ, so wish I could have kept it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by andyverran; 11 September 2014, 22:47.

Comment

Nice lwb Sj there buddy, got one myself and a swb samurai! Why do you want to put it on coils? I'm just in the process of fitting yj springs on mine for a softer ride and more articulation off road!

@andyverran what's the ball bearing you speak of in the transfer box?

I'm also a member on suzukiclubuk if you guys are interested in Sjs you should check it out!

John

Comment

Originally posted by 12callum View Post
                Nice lwb Sj there buddy, got one myself and a swb samurai! Why do you want to put it on coils? I'm just in the process of fitting yj springs on mine for a softer ride and more articulation off road!

@andyverran what's the ball bearing you speak of in the transfer box?

I'm also a member on suzukiclubuk if you guys are interested in Sjs you should check it out!

John
                Must check that out...done...and joined.

The ball stops the leaver accessing 2L if you picture the gate configuration theres one missing...google it bud, I'll post if i can find a link.

...and I did.
                http://www.suzukiclubuk.co.uk/diy/16...33-2wd-low-mod
                Last edited by andyverran; 12 September 2014, 00:38.

Comment

Coiling it for comfort, better articulation and because I can
                  Will check out that suzuki site soon and have a read through. Love my wee Sami but as it stands its a back breaker

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                    Coiling it for comfort, better articulation and because I can
                    Will check out that suzuki site soon and have a read through. Love my wee Sami but as it stands its a back breaker
                    That they are!

Mine had after market sports seats, my arse is not that shape!

Comment

Woh Chris, you have been busy. Love the bike mate.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        Woh Chris, you have been busy. Love the bike mate.
                        I do try keep myself busy these Days. Love yer surf BTW

Comment

Working...
                        X