!!!!!! cheeky git!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!! cheeky git!!!

parked outside the shop i work in yesterday to have aquick word with the boss, and when i saw the boss the next day, he said the guy who's hair he was cutting when i stopped said to him rather sh1tty "does she really need to drive something that F*cking big" the boss kindly stuck up for me and said "well actually she does, she got 3 kids, a dog cage + a fat dog to go init, the kids got motorbikes so needs room for 3 helment, gloves, boots (first aid box) plenty of food and drink to keep kids quiet. and plenty of space to kip while kids are buzzing round the field.
    i tell you what thou, he better not jump in my chair to get his bonce cut next time.
    i think he was just jelous cos i drive something bigger and better than his , tw*t.
    lets go get dirty...

Originally posted by shelly
    parked outside the shop i work in yesterday to have aquick word with the boss, and when i saw the boss the next day, he said the guy who's hair he was cutting when i stopped said to him rather sh1tty "does she really need to drive something that F*cking big" the boss kindly stuck up for me and said "well actually she does, she got 3 kids, a dog cage + a fat dog to go init, the kids got motorbikes so needs room for 3 helment, gloves, boots (first aid box) plenty of food and drink to keep kids quiet. and plenty of space to kip while kids are buzzing round the field.
    i tell you what thou, he better not jump in my chair to get his bonce cut next time.
    i think he was just jelous cos i drive something bigger and better than his , tw*t.
    No room for MAKEUP then ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

hehe, good stuff.

This is the thing that really gets on my goat about the anti SUV lobby, some people really need a big car, try carting around 2 dogs or towing in a Nissan Micra, it ain't gonna happen.

By all means encourge people to buy a car that suits their needs, but don't penalise people who need a big car for a valid reason (and seeing as its reasonably free country still, I'll decide if I need a big car thanks, not someone else)

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yeah, and if you want to own 4 of them Tony, so be it!
        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          No room for MAKEUP then ?
          i hav a separate trailer for the make up
          lets go get dirty...

Comment

i hav a separate trailer for the make up
            VERY NICE lol
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

m25

see the thing is all these people getting moody about 4x4s started in london, where there isnt much mud... i think we should turn the m25 into a moat. we'll have all the 4x4s, they can have all the politicians.
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

There have actually been times recently when the surf hasnt been big enough!!

Try fitting two dogs, 2 adults and all their camping gear for a week in!!! Ok maybe we didnt really NEED the fridge and cooker but what the 'eck - thats the holiday I wanted and woe betide anyone who tries to tell me not to drive a big 4x4!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  There have actually been times recently when the surf hasnt been big enough!!

Try fitting two dogs, 2 adults and all their camping gear for a week in!!! Ok maybe we didnt really NEED the fridge and cooker but what the 'eck - thats the holiday I wanted and woe betide anyone who tries to tell me not to drive a big 4x4!!
                  Oi Linda dont you dare drive a big 4x4....
                  Shelly if that bloke comes back in for a trim and he sits in your chair.....
                  CAN I WATCH THE CARNAGE
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    hehe, good stuff.

This is the thing that really gets on my goat about the anti SUV lobby, some people really need a big car, try carting around 2 dogs or towing in a Nissan Micra, it ain't gonna happen.

By all means encourge people to buy a car that suits their needs, but don't penalise people who need a big car for a valid reason (and seeing as its reasonably free country still, I'll decide if I need a big car thanks, not someone else)

the main reason for me actually buying the surf was the suzi was just too small having only 4 seats and no boot space, and it was the best choice i think i've made since..since .. umm... well actually i don't think i've ever made a right choice until the surf
                    lets go get dirty...

Comment

the main reason for me actually buying the surf was the suzi was just too small having only 4 seats and no boot space, and it was the best choice i think i've made since..since .. umm... well actually i don't think i've ever made a right choice until the surf
                      SHELLY youre right the Suzuki is a bit of a hairdressers car. The SURF its a bit good aint it
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                        Oi Linda dont you dare drive a big 4x4....
                        Shelly if that bloke comes back in for a trim and he sits in your chair.....
                        CAN I WATCH THE CARNAGE
                        cause you can watch, he won't be getting the trim he comes in for.
                        i might even stencil in w*nker in the back aswell, thats if i leave his hair long enough
                        lets go get dirty...

Comment

SHELLY youre right the Suzuki is a bit of a hairdressers car. The SURF its a bit good aint it
                          Are you looking for trouble ?
                          I am no hairdresser . Even Gamedawn (seen pictured in Lindas gallery) said he enjoyed his drive of the Suzi at Norfolk .

Rick
                          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                            Are you looking for trouble ?
                            I am no hairdresser . Even Gamedawn (seen pictured in Lindas gallery) said he enjoyed his drive of the Suzi at Norfolk .

Rick
                            The female SUZUKI owners where once stigmatized as HAIRDRESSERS.

anything for the weekend sir
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

thats why i put the zebra stripes on it cos i was sick of people saying all hairdressers drive them, the guy who work in the barbers on the other end of road had the exact same suzi(but without the stripes), and he was a right poof.

actually i loved my suzi
                              Attached Files
                              lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
                              X