Mtec brake discs and pads for my BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mtec brake discs and pads for my BMW

Just bought front discs and pads for me BMW from mtecbrakes.com in Ireland.
    £187 total for pair,all pads and delivery.
    Didn't even ring the main stealers.
    Eurocarparts wanted £157 per disc!
    So, if they're anygood that's a massive saving.Will put update on here once fitted and tested.
    They're grooved and cross drilled as well.
    Anyone else used these before.

So after all the tedious searching etc saving a few quid, is it worth it. If there is a problem you have to deal with someone abroad

Just saying, thats all
    Сви можемо

Comment

It is when I'm saving £172! Only from Ireland so 2 days delivery. Worth the risk I thought. Chance of damage to discs and pads compared to the lights is pretty slim.
      Took about 2mins of searching on ebay. And I've not slated anyone.

Comment

I use Mtec discs on my Track Car, they get fairly good reviews and thus far have stood up to heavy-ish track use well. I didn't go for the drilled though just grooved as that's just asking for trouble!!

Their customer service is pretty good to. I have a mismatched brake set-up on the car so need discs from 2 different vehicles, they were quick to email and check that it was right before dispatching.

The "Black Coating" seems to be holding up pretty well to on the bell and edges, although it looked like crap as it was worn off on the face during the first 100 miles or so.

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated. Haven't had chance bed them in yet. Needed some other bits which had to be main dealers-asked for price of disks while I was there-£176 each plus the vat!

Comment

Working...
          X