Innaccurate Reporting of Batman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innaccurate Reporting of Batman.

I notice that most of the papers have pics of the Fathers For Justice protester standing on the ledge at Buck House, grinning from ear to ear, with the caption, "Laughing at the law."
    I watched the TV pics, as the story unfolded and he was laughing, "with," the Police Officers NOT at them.
    Who says that the camera never lies? I'm just glad that, on the two occasions I have been in the paper, that they have miss-spelled my name and got my age wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have, thankfully, never had a problem with access to my kids, but I have several friends/relations that have.
    My brother paid top rate CSA and has not seen his boys for than 12 years. Hopefully they will find him when they come of age and he can explain that Mum kept moving house without leaving a forwarding address. More power to their campaign and if they keep it going in a realtively harmless/humerous manner they will win the day.
    Children need Fathers/ Grandfathers............who else is going to introduce them to off roading?
    It's only a hobby!

I hate the CSA, they ruin peoples lives. That is men, women and kids alike. Thankfully my son is now 17 and working and I have seen and heard the last of " BRITAINS MOST HATED CIVIL SERFS"

SERFS, SERFS, SURFS, surfs, ahh looking out from the workhouse, I can see my surf, feeling better now.

Comment

Havn't got kids, but its about time that the judicial system was overhauled..after all it does take two to tango Generally..whilst I agree in removing abusive parents (whether male or female) all parties need to have communcae between them.
      Gaz

Comment

oh dear......can....open....worms .....everywhere....
        mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Working...
        X