Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy says "Hello!"

Hi everyone!
    My name's Mac and I've been proud 2nd Gen Surf owner for past two years and I decided to finally join this endless mine of knowledge (better late than never) as I'm planning metric shit-ton of modifications starting with IS200 seats so I thought i say hello and also I would like to use this opportunity to thank Nigel for his patience with my registration process and explaining how to post my first thread-yes,I've missed "New users - First time posts" section but I'm here now and my membership details should be in forum's inbox as well so I'm looking forward to sweat,blood,tears,head scratching and that massive grin on my face each time i finish doing something on my car...
    I don't mean to sound cold,cruel or bitter but I am so that's how it comes out...

Hi Newbie welcome on board, enjoy your stay.
    I'm quite new here myself.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Best get the camera out as you will get requests for photo's of the mods

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
        Hi and welcome to the forum.

Best get the camera out as you will get requests for photo's of the mods
        Never happened unless the story includes pictures Welcome.
        Brian

Comment

welcome to the forum.I have just returned to the fold after 4 years away but now getting one of the best you'll ever get
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Hi fellow newbie.

I've got a load of mods planned, sounds like we have similar plans, I'm going Subaru legacy seats, mainly as I have a pair sat around.

I'd recommend some LED interior lights to start with, makes a huge difference for minimal effort.

Comment

hi there and welcome

you are in the right place if you love your surf.
                plus the info and very helpful people on here are a must if your planning big things for your surf
                4x4s get you where others fear to tread

Comment

Originally posted by Paullen View Post
                  Hi fellow newbie.

I've got a load of mods planned, sounds like we have similar plans, I'm going Subaru legacy seats, mainly as I have a pair sat around.

I'd recommend some LED interior lights to start with, makes a huge difference for minimal effort.

I didnt like my led lights personally, found them too directional

Welcome newbie!

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswallace View Post
                    I didnt like my led lights personally, found them too directional

Welcome newbie!
                    The leds I have light the whole cab, not directional at all, need to buy the multi smd leds.

Comment

Working...
                    X