Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hello fellow Surf aficionados!

Browsed my way here some years ago (2012) and never posted. Been lurking off and on since then, but I've decided to step from beneath the cloak and introduce myself.

I've admired the Surf for many years, but have yet to actually own one. I currently own a Citroen C8, which while it has been bulletproof so far and extremely practical for the family camping holidays, my next vehicle WILL be a Surf.

If any of you have any advice, I'd welcome it. The truck would be used for daily commuting as well as lugging myself, the wife and two kids all over the UK and abroad, so whichever generation I go for it'll need to be relatively economical, but with a minimum of electronic and over-engineered BS which could go wrong (I've had it up to HERE with modern cars and their expensive frailties...)

I'd even consider a trade, if anyone wanted something a little more recent....

With that over with, I'll leave you all in peace. No doubt I'll end up talking with some of you.

so whichever generation I go for it'll need to be relatively economical, but with a minimum of electronic and over-engineered BS which could go wrong

Evening Jez

Best option would be a v8

Comment

Working...
    X