Family addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family addition

Just thought i would post a piccie of our recent family addition, she is 2 years old and as daft as a brush, loves the kids and is just beginning to settle in.
    Havent finished painting the kennel and fence yet as you can see!
    And before you all tell me i am cruel putting her in a kennel she has spent her life so far in a kennel and cant settle indoors, hopefully we will change that in time and she will come in more.
    Attached Files
    If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
    I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

MMmm, Top Dog!!!

Derek

Comment

Smurf.
      Fine looking mutt.If she's not used to indoors then chances are she's not used to in cars!Cover yer rear seat belts,my new addition decided to use them as dental floss.Best of luck with her mate.
      Keef
      A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

She has done about 100 miles in the car so far, nothing has been destroyed yet, except some of the wood seen in the picture!! she is good with other dogs as well, took her for a good walk through the park today and she didnt chase any dogs or bark and growl either so she is proving to be a good choice! Just need to get her a bit more used to normal household goings on as at the moment she jumps when anything she hasnt seen before moves.
        Dont think she will be too hard to sort out as she is quite intelligent and seems to learn pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurf
          She has done about 100 miles in the car so far, nothing has been destroyed yet, except some of the wood seen in the picture!! she is good with other dogs as well, took her for a good walk through the park today and she didnt chase any dogs or bark and growl either so she is proving to be a good choice! Just need to get her a bit more used to normal household goings on as at the moment she jumps when anything she hasnt seen before moves.
          Dont think she will be too hard to sort out as she is quite intelligent and seems to learn pretty quick.

She looks lovely - and well done to you for taking her on and giving her a chance on a normal loving home!! She'll come round in the end!

Whe our dogs have the choice of the house, a nice dry shed and the back of the car - their 1st choice is always the car, then the shed, then the house!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Settled in now

Just thought i would drag this back up now Kayla has settled in and has even become a house dog.She has now had loads of excercise and got rid of the fat belly so is looking a bit healthier.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Derek T M
              MMmm, Hot Dog!!!

Derek
              yum!

Nice dawg, looks kewl.

Our pair are working hard again tonight....

Its a hard life...........
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I met Kayla last weekend and she is a really lovely dog - very friendly and obviously good with your daughters!! I'm glad she's settled in now and is warm and cosy in the house!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Good job we have 2 settees....

Originally posted by TonyN
                  :

Our pair are working hard again tonight....

Its a hard life...........
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X