Where to buy parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy parts?

I've had a search on here but can't find anything relevant, I need the two small metal gaskets that go on the head and block for the heater take off pipes.
    Also I nicked one of the rubber heater pipes getting the head off so would like a new one.
    Roughtrax, milners etc don't do them. Are these oe only and if so who's the best to go to for genuine import spares?
    Ta.

Originally posted by Dobbslc View Post
    I've had a search on here but can't find anything relevant, I need the two small metal gaskets that go on the head and block for the heater take off pipes.
    Also I nicked one of the rubber heater pipes getting the head off so would like a new one.
    Roughtrax, milners etc don't do them. Are these oe only and if so who's the best to go to for genuine import spares?
    Ta.
    May have to go to a Toyota dealer then, I don't know of anywhere beyond where you have tried.

Comment

try local motor spares,

Comment

I have just ordered the gaskets from Steven Eagel StAlbans Toyota dealers.
        Seems very helpful they even emailed me the schematic drawings for a 4 runner to make sure I got the right bits.
        I hope the 2nd gen & 3rd gen heater take off pipes are the same on both with the 1KZ TE engine.

Comment

Working...
        X