Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @BUSHWACKER... Again

Hi again Vince,

Just trying to figure out why I'm not hearing back from any of my emails? The last time we spoke you said you had shipped the bracket to me in NZ but I never received anything. I'm to the point now after more than 3 months since I paid for it that I would like a refund. I've accepted that it is never going to show up, but if you would kindly refund the money I paid, 61.04 GBP, it would be much appreciated.

Have a nice easter
    Cheers,
    Graham

PS. Sorry to all other forum users that I have had to post this on here, but it seems that this is the only form of communication Vince uses. Hope you can all understand, I'm just a guy who doesn't like getting duped.

@Bushwacker

Hi Graham

Vince is a little busy with some family stuff at present, which is keeping him away from email and the forum at present.

Once this is all sorted, I'm sure he will be in touch with you as soon as he can. I'm sure you understand that the above takes precedence at the moment.

He's asked me to reply on his behalf to anyone who is looking for him.

Cheers
    Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
      Hi Graham

Vince is a little busy with some family stuff at present, which is keeping him away from email and the forum at present.

Once this is all sorted, I'm sure he will be in touch with you as soon as he can. I'm sure you understand that the above takes precedence at the moment.

He's asked me to reply on his behalf to anyone who is looking for him.

Cheers
      Andy
      Many thanks for the reply....I was wondering.
      .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
      X