• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another optimistic seller

I saw this on pre-loved

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/sh...000-miles.html

Originally posted by YetiChris View Post
    Oh Gawd
    Let's all hope that he doesn't have one of those god awful "baby on board" stickers or is a bloomin' taxi driver.
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

T**t

Comment

2 surfs, same color, one with decals, and the other with bull bar/fogs
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sylux View Post

T**t

Lol
          I saw the sticker thread where the OP had gone a bit all caps rage about your stickers, and thought hey when in Rome
          How's the V8'in going btw
          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
            Lol
            I saw the sticker thread where the OP had gone a bit all caps rage about your stickers, and thought hey when in Rome
            How's the V8'in going btw
            Did you actually look at the link or are you only interested in sucking up to sylux

Comment

For the sort of money he is asking there would be a lot of cars that would come to mind but a surf aint one of them

Comment

Popcorn time

Comment

Did you actually look at the link or are you only interested in sucking up to sylux
                  You're new to this " banter " thing, aren't you ?
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by woodwarm View Post
                    Popcorn time
                    I know I should just walk away but.......
                    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Walk away, man. Come over to the V8 thread...lots of potential fun/disasters in there

Comment

Call me a taxi, I'll be there soon.

Comment

They have nothing to do with safety but are a tool used by "tools" to abuse other drivers into backing off from there own car due to their own incompetence behind the wheel.

The drivers with these stickers in their cars generally have no spatial awareness or any idea of the other vehicles around them and will bully and tailgate anyone in front of them, in other words exactly what they are trying to stop those behind from doing to them!

I state this from observation having driven trucks for 20yrs, the doctors service and taxi driving the last 4yrs.
                          OK
                          Perhaps before you go off someone could stick that dummy back in your gob.

Yes I did fully read the advert, I assume you were referencing the recent 8K Monster Truck eBay special.
                          The adverts are hardly comparable, the eBay advert is littered with falsehoods and far from accurate description.
                          The gumtree advert on the other hand seems like a genuine typo, the type of silly mistake caused by using a smart phone and not a proper keyboard and screen.

I referenced your expert in your opinion diagnosis of the type of driver that would have these "baby on board" stickers.

Of course in my nearly 30 years experience of driving I have never ever seen any bad driving or bullying or tailgating by any taxi driver or lorry driver, while we are on the blatant stereotyping of people, you probably are the exception to the rule.
                          Which is weird as most of the lorry drivers I encounter are rude arrogant bullying narrow minded pie eating Sun reading idiots.
                          But then you do drive a Skoda and live in Suffolk.

Oh and by the way if any sucking was implied that would probably count you out too as I would want something to suck on and not laugh at.

And Sylux don't worry the last paragraph ain't an invitation to any form of man love, don't take it personally I'm sure you are a jolly nice chap fully signed up to the totally hetero club.

I may have a rather dubious nick name but that is only to deflect the fact that I am in fact a (very straight) sexual tyrannosaur
                          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylux View Post
                            Walk away, man. Come over to the V8 thread...lots of potential fun/disasters in there
                            Too late....
                            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X