music/movie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music/movie question

Was the track Hold the line by Toto ever used in any of the Rocky movies? I have searched the web but I am not getting a definitive answer. If there is a movie buff or rocky fan out there that knows then please share the knowledge with me. If all else fails I will have to have a rocky movie marathon this weekend. No messing now as I have a £1 bet riding on this so we are playing for big money!

A whole £1 !!!
    Wow
    Go hard or go home

Sorry can't help with your question, I would have thought a safer bet would be who is gonna flood next?
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Surf77 View Post
      Was the track Hold the line by Toto ever used in any of the Rocky movies? I have searched the web but I am not getting a definitive answer. If there is a movie buff or rocky fan out there that knows then please share the knowledge with me. If all else fails I will have to have a rocky movie marathon this weekend. No messing now as I have a £1 bet riding on this so we are playing for big money!
      It was in the soundtrack of the film 'Yesterday's Hero' and was also in the Adam Sandler film, 'Click'
      Was not used in any of the Rocky films.

Comment

Get IMDB for your phone and never loose another film bet again....

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
          I would have thought a safer bet would be who is gonna flood next?
          Been lovely in the wilds up here, not to cold, not to hot, hardly any rain, snow above 400m..have fun in that sewage infested ooze down there.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            Been lovely in the wilds up here, not to cold, not to hot, hardly any rain, snow above 400m..have fun in that sewage infested ooze down there.
            I love Scotland too.

We have been very lucky so far, but then if you was referring to Swindon, and by sewage infested ooze you meant scuzzy dole dossers I think the level of sewage infested ooze is quite high all year round, in these parts they are called chavs or Swindonians....

Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Not flooded here yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                If you were flooded Vince then I think we would all be fcuked.
                Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Well flooded here in your old home town Vince, Sonning bridge is closed, bridge is fine but the road is under water and everything around it.

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
                    Well flooded here in your old home town Vince, Sonning bridge is closed, bridge is fine but the road is under water and everything around it.
                    What about Pipers island?

Comment

What about Pipers island?
                      I don't know, I'll find out.

Doesn't quite answer you, but a few pics...
                      http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/loc...-river-6490045

Not sure this will work but here goes:
                      http://www.google.com/m?q=reading+fl...II9s_fD8sYM%3A
                      Last edited by andyverran; 7 February 2014, 00:14.

Comment

OMG!!

Where's Christchurch Meadows, is that by Reading bridge?
                        There wasn't a Christchurch Meadows when I lived there.

Comment

I'm afraid I have no idea....I'm happy if I can find my house!

Now I look at the pic, I think its on the way to caversham if you go though the middle of town...
                          Last edited by andyverran; 7 February 2014, 00:38.

Comment

Originally posted by andyverran View Post
                            I'm afraid I have no idea....I'm happy if I can find my house!

Now I look at the pic, I think its on the way to caversham if you go though the middle of town...

Yeah I found it now it's off George street bridge, that we used to call Reading bridge.
                            Can't beleive it's been 25 years since I left Reading!

Comment

Must seems like a totally different town by now then?

Todays latest with a little drone video:
                              http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/loc...cknell-6684500
                              Last edited by andyverran; 7 February 2014, 18:33.

Comment

Working...
                              X